Heading to the Nertherlands or planning to do gaming business with the country; here is some regulatory update.
BY 3rd quarter of 2019, Netherlands Gambling Authority announced their online licensees. As of January, 2022, there are eleven licensed online operators in the Netherland’s gambling soace.
- Batavia Casino:- Owned by Play North, small casino operator based in Estland and Malta
- Bet365:- A leading British online gambling company and one of the world’s leading betting and casino operator.
- BetCity:- An online spin-off of the Casino City gaming hall chain, which operates several land-based casinos in the Amsterdam area
- Bingoal Nederland BV:- An established Belgian provider of betting and casino games.
- Fair Play Online:- A subsidiary of the Janshen-Hahnraths Group, which is primarily known for its fair play land-based casino chain.
- GGPoker:- Arguably the world’s largest online poker provider
- Holland Casino:- State owned operator and the only legal provider of land-based casino table games in the Netherlands.
- Jack’s Casino:- Owned by JVH Gaming, which also operates 85 land-based slot machine arcades throughout the Netherlands.
- LiveScore:- A popular sports media company, providing sports betting services under its LiveScore Bet brand.
- Tombola:- UK’s largest provider of onliner bingo games
- TOTO Online:- Part of Netherlands’ national lottery, Nederlandse Loterij and current land-based sports betting monopolist in the country.
According to the chair of the Netherland’s Gambling Authority; Rene Jansen several more licensed operators will likely enter the regulated online marker within the year 2022.